What does it look like to build a business that’s aligned with your authentic strengths and interests? In this episode, B2B messaging advisor and founder of Punchy, Emma Stratton, joins me to share:
- Her take on a book that we both love—The Great Work of Your Life: A Guide for the Journey to Your True Calling, by Stephen Cope—and how it’s impacted her life and business.
- The meaning of Dharma, and how that relates to her work as and entrepreneur.
- The obsession with “getting there” vs being authentic to who you are in the present moment.
- Why moving toward Dharma can be scary, and requires the right balance between intention and non-attachment to the outcome.
- What it means to “trust the gift.”
- How buying into false beliefs about struggle and success keeps us stuck.
- How to approach marketing and sales from a place of service.
Connect with Emma at:
Check out The Great Work of Your Life: A Guide for the Journey to Your True Calling:
Visit workselflife.com and join my email list to receive the latest podcast episodes as well as subscriber-only resources, tips, and tools.