Insert Credit Sells Out! Liz Ryerson returns with a vengeance to help design sixteen games for brands that owe us money now.
- Design a side-scrolling shooter for the WWE. (04:04)
- Design a top-down puzzle game for Six Flags. (06:28)
- Design a tower defense game for the Portugal Board of Tourism. (08:29)
- Design a platforming game for Ariana Grande. (11:00)
- Design an 8-bit roleplaying game for Monday Night Football. (14:21)
- Design a dating sim for Now That’s What I Call Music! (17:18)
- Design an FMV game for the U.K. National Lottery. (20:14)
- Design a VR racing game for the Rocky franchise. (22:41)
- Design a bullet hell for the Tasmanian Devil. (24:41)
- Design a party game for Wal-Mart. (26:33)
- Design a gacha game for Good Morning America (28:34)
- Design a fighting game for BBC Arts & Culture. (33:51)
- Design an isometric adventure game for Rolex. (38:37)
- Design an open world game for Doctors Without Borders (42:46)
- Design a first person shooter for Deer Park Spring Water (45:55)
- Design a Myst clone for the Catholic Church (48:03)
Recommendations and Outro (49:50)
Tell everyone your substantially better idea in the forums!
A SMALL SELECTION OF THINGS REFERENCED:
Jaffe: Identify the closest public bathroom to you in case of emergency.
Brandon: The House (2022), The Silent Sea
Tim: Hard to Be a God (2013)*
Liz: The Favourite (2018), Beetlejuice (1988)
*Not an official recommendation
Hosted by Alex Jaffe, with Tim Rogers, Brandon Sheffield and Liz Ryerson. Edited by Esper Quinn. Original Music by Kurt Feldman.