My guest today is a world renowned addiction expert who believes addiction is a thinking problem not a drinking problem or using problem. He has helped over 6,000 people ranging from celebrities to everyday people who want to live in sustained sobriety and recovery.
- [00:00:57] The roots of Robb's alcoholism problem
- [00:02:30] When Robb stabbed his wife over vodka
- [00:05:18] Losing family and Robb's journey to homelessness
- [00:13:41] Robb's past playing at Abbey Road with all the famous musicians
- [00:16:08] So how did Robb turn his life around ?
- [00:21:02] Power of positive psychology and conscious decision to achieve greater things in life
- [00:24:31] Everybody is capable of achieving more in life
- [00:38:33] Story about Robert Downey Jr
- [00:48:15] 3 Take away point
Subscribe So You Don't Miss Out:
Listen on your favourite platform - click here
Support This Show:
Looking To Start A Podcast?
I host this podcast with Captivate, the world's only growth-oriented podcast host™ - you can too, and get your first 7-days on me by clicking here now.
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis: