In this episode, Judy Vorndran and Stacey Roberts from TaxOps’ SALTovation Team share the types and trends in enforcement they are seeing as a result of the Wayfair case and other taxpayer considerations in this highly-charged area of tax.
What You Will Discover:
- [00:29] What they are seeing with Post-Wayfair Enforcement
- [02:17] Making sure you file what needs to be filed
- [06:31] Possibly more enforcement as things reopening
- “If you don’t collect (sales tax) and you have a duty to collect it, it’s on you and you can pass it to your customer, but it’s always on you.” - Judy Vorndran [02:23]
- “(States) need money, so I think we’re going to start to see a little bit more enforcement occur.” - Stacey Roberts [06:45]