Roles have changed in our culture…Men and women are confused, separated and struggling to figure out what DOES Masculinity and Femininity look like now?
Changing roles have affected your sex life, your health and also your libido.
We go “inside the episode” in our conversation with Dr. John Gray, author of the Mars/Venus series.
We dive into:
- The changing roles of men and women and what it really means for you, and for our culture.
- How to find balance in yourself, and success and sweetness your relationship with the changing gender roles.
- What to do if your partner doesn’t “need” you, and how Ian made a shift around this.
- What are the two paradigms we are all struggling with right now?
- What is the difference between Role Mate and Soulmate and how we moved from role mate to soulmate in our marriage.
- Understanding the biochemical side of things – hormonal side of things and why this is so significant to your relationship and overall health.
- Discover if you have too much testosterone as a woman or too much estrogen as a man?
- How we nurture “polarity” in our marriage to honour each of us AND create limitless passion and desire.
Want to share your thoughts?