What is your biggest pet peeve with courses, talks & webinars? For me, it’s leaving with an empty notebook, no strategies or tactical advice & nothing to implement! On today’s episode, I’m joined by two leaders from Cohort 1 of Career Capital – Jeff Walsh and Mandy Bynum. We’re talking through the big changes they’ve seen in their personal brands since the program and walking you through changes you can apply to your LinkedIn, networking, and executive narrative today!
0:00 Why LinkedIn?
10:06 2 Things Impacting Connections
19:45 The Power Of Perspective
23:33 Digital to Real Life Relationships
34:00 Adding Value on LinkedIn
45:12 The Digital Generation In The Workplace
53:34 Death Of The Resume
Listening while doing dishes, running or working on something else? Want all the links and notes straight to your inbox so you don’t have to write them all down? No problem! Head to SendMeNotes.com for a full list of resources, links and recommendations listed on today’s episode.
For more behind-the-scenes, follow Kim on
- Instagram & TikTok: @KimKaupe
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kimkaupe
- Newsletter: copymyhomework.com
- Join her “Career Capital” cohort:https://kimkaupe.com/career-capital
Stay in Touch With Jeff & Mandy:
- Jeff’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeffreymichaelwalsh/
- Mandy’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mandybynum/
Love Coffee With Kim? Leave us a review!