Mike Stone is the Co Founder at The Gnar Company, a development company that builds robust products designed for the long haul. They try to turn wild ideas into incredible digital experiences.
- Working with offshore agencies has a number of advantages, the most important of which is cost.
- Using clickable prototypes to allow clients to experience the application can be really beneficial.
- “We really can't just start swinging hammers, we need to provide the engineering team with a blueprint and a sense of what they're going to build.” - Mike
- It's a good idea to create a repeatable process that allows you to move swiftly while still delivering a high-quality output.
- Code audits assist you in determining whether or not to work for a particular client.