Interview with Greg Berry Founder/CEO of Municibid
Did you know that most municipalities and government agencies auction off big ticket surplus items that are no longer needed or in service? Business owners can benefit from buying vehicles, heavy equipment and other big items they need through government auctions. Government auctions can also open up a lucrative side business buying and selling auction items.
Richard “Capt’n” Henderson interviews Greg Berry, the CEO and founder of Municibid, the go-to online marketplace for government auctions. Learn about the fascinating world of government auctions.
Subjects discussed in the podcast include:
• Greg Berry’s journey into his online auction business Municibid
• The basic fundamentals of a government auction
• How can business owners benefit from government auctions?
• Benefits of buying vehicles and equipment from government auctions versus from dealerships and online seller platforms like Craigslist?
• How government auctions can be a business opportunity within themselves, buying and selling big ticket items.
• What are some of the most interesting or craziest items that have been sold on Municibid?
• Success tips for acquiring items through auction
• Where does Greg hope to see Municibid in five years?
Subscribe to Home Business TV (https://tinyurl.com/ya4vs6qe). Home-Based Business Start-Up Guide (https://homebusinessmag.com/home-based-business-start-up-guide); Episode Sponsor: Safety Technology * https://SafetyTechnology.org