Dr. Tina Opie is a powerhouse, who brings nothing short of a dynamic conversation, to this episode of Coaching, Cocktails & Conversations. She a strategic management and organizational behavior expert, an award-winning researcher, consultant and Associate Professor of Management at Babson College, to name a few. As they engage in diverse, equitable and inclusive workspaces, she and Lolita talk everything from allyship, power dynamics, the power of open-ended questions, goals, challenging the status quo, culture and so much more. They even tap into perimenopause. Pull up a seat and join Dr. Opie and Lolita at the kitchen table.
The Episode Breakdown:
- Minute 1.21 - Welcome to Coaching, Cocktails & Conversations
- Minute 1.48 - Intro to the podcast and powerful affirmation from Walker & Walker Enterprises - "I am grounded in my faith, clothed in my strengths and convicted in my core values."
- Minute 2.40 - The Three Layers of the Show
- Minute 3.38 - COACHING, with a bit of soul-work to challenge your thinking. Lolita leaves you with 7 Considerations to Remain Present in a Dynamic Workplace
- Minute 13.18 - COCKTAILS to celebrate the greatness of who you are + shout outs to some of those who have left 5-star reviews on Apple. You can also join the "Journey to 200, 5-star reviews." https://bit.ly/LolitaReviews
- Minute 17.25 - CONVERSATIONS with Dr Tina Opie. This interview was so juicy that it spans a bit over 45 minutes. You will laugh, challenge your thinking and have a burning desire to connect right away.
WE ARE ON A ROAD TO 200, 5-STAR REVIEWS! Don’t forget to leave yours when you hear something powerful on this episode! And of course, there is something in it for ya! https://bit.ly/LolitaReviews
- Dr. Tina Opie -
- Lolita E. Walker -