- An overview of diabetes Type 1 and Type 2 [2:58]
- Thinking beyond Type 1 and Type 2 [6:58]
- New treatment options: stem cells, continuous glucose monitoring [14:19]
- What's the timeline on stem cell therapies? [17:15]
- Therapies for controlling, rather than curing, diabetes [23:52]
- The current technology challenges to treating diabetes [29:52]
- The challenges in education and access [35:41]
This is an excerpt from the a16z Bio show on Clubhouse, where we explore all the ways that biology is technology. To catch full episodes of the show, follow the a16z Club on Clubhouse.