EPISODE 16: Nature has always been an important part of my own self-care and spiritual nourishment. What if there's more to our connection with the natural world than meets the eye?
My guest today on the "What If It All Goes RIGHT?" podcast is Tigrilla Gardenia, a nature-inspired Mentor and Leadership Coach who helps creatives, naturepreneurs, and nature-inspired professionals create a sustainable, purposeful, and conscious future for themselves (and for the planet).
Tigrilla joins me this week to reflect on the intelligence of the plant world, and what we can learn from plants about how to build healthy, resilient relationships and communities.
- If you were to have a "Spirit Plant," what would it be? Why?
- Spend some time outdoors in nature today. Bring a question or topic for reflection, and "listen" to the wisdom of the plant world. What do you hear?
- CHALLENGE: What can you do today to live in greater harmony with the natural world?
FREE RESOURCES FROM TIGRILLA GARDENIA:
- Have you ever considered that connecting with plants can help you with both your personal and professional development? For more than 500 million years plants have adapted to their environment on a granular level, developing at least 20 senses (much more than the simple 5 we humans have) to adapt, survive, perceive and communicate. By discovering who your Spirit “Wild” Plant is, you can consciously connect and bond with the wild plant that has similar traits to you, helping you to reawaken the capabilities and talents within you, learn how to best use your natural traits and co-create a path towards maximum evolution. TAKE THE QUIZ AT https://tigrillagardenia.com/what-s-your-spirit-wild-plant/
CONNECT WITH OUR COMMUNITY:
Theme song, "What If It All Goes RIGHT?" by Amy Scruggs, used with permission.
* Making a purchase through these links provides referral income that supports this program.