Welcome back to The Radcast! In today’s episode, we have a special guest - CJ Finley. He is the founder of Thrive on Life Podcast and an established entrepreneur, speaker and health enthusiast - whose varied expertise is sure to help listeners understand and apply key concepts that will guide you towards family life and entrepreneurial success. Get ready for some amazing insights into how you can manage the day-to-day realities of work life most effectively and start building relationships with others which could last a lifetime!
- Ryan and CJ Findley talk about the mission of Thrive On Life. (00:13)
- CJ experienced trauma prompting him to start Thrive On Life which connects people and businesses based on shared principles of authenticity, grit, ethics, morality, and caring for others. (04:20)
- Ryan and CJ put emphasis on the importance of family life and balance to be effective, while also adapting to the world around them to thrive. (15:00)
- Ryan talks about the difference between “hustling” and being effective -- quality over quantity stands true in both sports and life. (24:05)
- CJ encourages people to prioritize their health and offers guidance and information on the subject together with his wife through his podcast series, Instagram account, and other projects such as Men in the Arena, Sphere Soccer-Inspired Fitness, Squatch Frontier Fitness, and the Radcast Podcast Series. (30:15)
If you want to learn more about CJ Finley, follow him on Instagram @cj.finley and his YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/cjfinley and podcast https://thriveonlife.com/#1.
Learn more by visiting our website at www.theradcast.com.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/c/RadicalHomeofTheRadcast.
If you enjoyed this episode of The Radcast, Like, Share, and leave us a review!