Key points from the episode:
- Brooke’s mission is to create a community to help mothers and their malnourished babies who need access to breastmilk by buying mothers’ milk and dehydrating it and giving it to them. (01:16)
- Ryan shares his story with his son who is allergic to cow’s milk protein. (02:31)
- Cow’s milk is unnatural for humans to drink and could even cause death. Brooke’s advocacy to educate people about this and revolutionize healthcare. (03:37)
- How Brooke’s life adversities made her grow from it and she decided to make a difference in the world. (06:10)
- Ryan and Brooke share their own love and marriage - you don’t figure it out until you get through it. (11:58)
- The early phase of Booba App - a well tech app providing moms with reliable education and expert advice through a community platform; helping babies get the very best nutritional start in life https://www.brookeandler.com/booba-app. And launching a well-tech app with GPS tracking for moms in general to create partnerships. (13:42)
This episode is packed with great advice and we know you will get a ton of value from the Think Billions Experience Guest lineup.
The Think Billions Experience was developed by Howard Panes who assembled a group of the most notable multi-million and billion-dollar brand builders in the business, making the Think Billions Experience one of the highest net worth events of 2022.
Learn more about future events at https://events.thinkbillions.com/ or follow Howard on Instagram - https://instagram.com/howardpanes
To keep up with Brooke, follow her on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/brookeandler or Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/the_warrior_1_1/?hl=en
If you enjoyed this episode of The Radcast, Like, Share, and leave us a review!
Learn more by visiting our website at www.theradcast.com
Subscribe to our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/c/RadicalHomeofTheRadcast