Imagine if the musicians you once idolized became your clients. That's the case for Cassie Petrey, the co-founder of Crowd Surf. Crowd Surf is a digital marketing company with a roster of massive stars including Guns N Roses, Backstreet Boys, Ed Sheeran, and Britney Spears.
In this episode, we discover how Cassie went from running the Backstreet Boys newsletter at age 12 to becoming a marketing leader and prominent figure in the music industry.
- Getting a start in the music industry: Discover how Cassie entered the music industry and built her way up to becoming a marketing powerhouse
- Working with massive celebrities: Gain insights into the unique dynamics and experiences of collaborating with some of the world's biggest stars
- Overcoming imposter syndrome: Cassie candidly addresses the challenges of imposter syndrome and shares her strategies for conquering self-doubt
- Finding creative inspiration: Learn where Cassie finds her creative spark and how she translates it into successful marketing campaigns
- Managing a personal brand: Cassie discusses the importance of managing one's personal brand and leveraging it for professional growth
Follow Cassie: Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn
This episode is sponsored by VNYL — a vinyl record membership club that syncs with your Spotify so you can get new music sent to your door! Oh and the best part? Making the Brand listeners get a discount! Enjoy 50% off your first month of 3 records. Learn more at VNYL.org.
Access the show notes here!