Download Music for Offline Playback Using Fire Tablet
Amazon Music Unlimited songs can be downloaded for offline playback.
- Select the song, album, or playlist you want to download.
- Tap the More Options menu, and tap Download.
Amazon Music Unlimited titles are only accessible within the Amazon Music app. It's not possible to export titles for use on other apps and devices. You can't copy Amazon Music Unlimited titles onto CDs or other external storage.
If you previously downloaded music in Standard quality, download your music again in HD, Ultra HD, or Spatial Audio to listen offline in these formats.
High-quality audio files are larger and take up more space on your device.
To play downloaded songs without using mobile data:
- Download your songs in Best Available quality.
- Turn on Stream only on Wi-Fi to prevent streaming while on a cellular network.
- Select Play downloads first in settings to play the downloaded version of a song instead of trying to stream it.
For more information on managing data usage, see Manage Data Usage in the Amazon Music App.